Zclub討論區 Z板

找回密码
 註冊
搜索
楼主: Slick_Kev

FZ保養 Question

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-16 23:11:19 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks everyone for helping me out and I mean it sincerely. I didn't want to post at first because I knew I'd put you all into great difficulty. However, after reading articles about how difficult, full of effort and money maintnance costs for a FZ / FZR I wanna know more about it. Basically I do the following in periodic maintnance.
- 500 KM oil change.
- 1000 KM filter change.
- Half a year cylinder balance.
- Chain lube every 2 weeks.

Everything else seem fine. My bike is completely stock except for the 202 cylinders and a more effective Crankshaft (I think it matches the 202 cylinder, not a sophisticated engine smith).

Say hi if you see an 100% black FZ (except for break caliper, stock bike) in Tao Yuan City, Lin Kou, Dan Shui to Nei Hu!)

Once again, thanks alot, EVERYONE. Really helpful. I can't understand complex Chinese sentences that well. So providing me with specialized links to something really don't help me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-16 23:25:36 | 显示全部楼层
-1000km oil changer 1千公里  或是 打檔不順時 才進行換油
-oil filter check when oil changer  , every 3000km changer a new filter 機油濾蕊不必每次換,檢查沒問題可續用,但至少每3千公里要換新的
-Chain   New - 300km   Old - 800~1200km check 新鏈條每300公里檢查調整  舊鏈條至少800~1200公里要檢查調整 不然打檔會不順

機油請從底殼洩放 Drop oil from the...down hold in case..
位於排氣管下方,不然再怎麼換油也無法排出底部金屬屑,等發現時,已經壞了

Keep Safty Driving.. :
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-16 23:35:52 | 显示全部楼层
Does installing an oil cooler help anyway performence wise? Is the stock braking system decent for FZ I (Single Front Hydraulic, rear expanding)? Those two things are my priorities in customizing my bike. Anything I can do to improve the bike's performance besides installing a bigger cylinder?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-16 23:46:12 | 显示全部楼层
First, I`m glad that you have the passion for your fz, I know that you could be a great rider.
But the machine is somewhat complex , and it`s a pity that we do not have any reference
writed by English. FZRs/FZs are quite authentic and classic in Taiwan. Nevertheless,
you still can ask us for any problems which you might encounter. No matter what you
write in English or Chinese, it`s okay^^

And you get another choice to ask your question.

~http://motocity.com.tw/gp1/viewforum.php?f=58
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-16 23:49:26 | 显示全部楼层
Chain .. → http://www.rk-excel.co.jp/global/chain.htm Here
僅需使用加重鏈(重責務 Heavy Duty ),若使用油封鏈(Oil Chain)而不保養清潔,將會有很大的噪音(Noise)

你可以參考零件手冊(Part List),其內容有中英對照,可參考。但是電子檔並無列出。你可以找車友借一本。

FZ/R是需要很細心的處理,否則問題會很多。

Tools  ..
Like...the page  http://tw.f2.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/b43268597?u=new870803
http://tw.f5.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/e31162557?u=new870803
too much tools  you need to know .. I think
Step  1 : Clean
Step 2 : Check
Step 3: Call friends and learnning

First at first  .. When You do anything ..like cleaning or cheak someparts...  keep engine static ... , somebody clean chain never stop engine..than he's fingers ..cut off ! So... Safty is First ! Don't forget.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-16 23:56:01 | 显示全部楼层

回應 45# fox 的文章

For sure safty first, sucks to have your fingers removed and losing your grip on your beloved bike. I've been riding for 2 years now, prior to my FZ I have a Yamaha SR 150 (Love General in Chinese, ha ha ha!) and still have it. So I know the basics of bikes both in maintnance and how bikes operate.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-16 23:59:46 | 显示全部楼层

回應 34# m3_kevin 的文章

I'd actually love that. Apprenticing from someone who knows a decent amount of knowledge of this bike, apprenticing in English of course since I'm replying to your English learning article. I speak fluent Chinese too but if you prefer English, even better. Holler up if you have anything in mind.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-17 00:00:25 | 显示全部楼层

回應 43# Slick_Kev 的文章

If you used AGIP 10W60 oil , maybe you can driving without oil cooler .
如果你使用AGIP 10W60的機油,或許可以不必加裝機油冷却器(正確的說是散熱器,非冷却器 It's oil hot sink , not cooler)

Braking system : FZR 's Braking is Good. But you need care the tires .
FZ/R的制動系統是足夠的,建議你先重視輪胎的部份。請上網查找有關BT39ss資訊
BT39ss 120/80-17  100/80-17
TT900GP

Braker's oil need to check or chang (DOT 3 ). Caliper's pistons need to clean .

If you need oil cooler.. You can call Luca...ha ha . you can easy mount on your FZ .

[ 文章最後由 fox 於 2009-2-17 00:04 編輯 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-17 00:02:29 | 显示全部楼层
Okay, I saw that~
I`ll say that my answer is positive. However,the stock break system is enough
for your moto. It was designed for bigger ones.
Moreover, installing big oil cooler is good to your engine, but a good engine
is not only should you consider the overheat problems but also you need to
detect the most important problem.
I mean...  A good engine could not be overheat. Overheat means that the lubrication
is not woking completely.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-17 00:06:01 | 显示全部楼层
...........................拿板凳坐著慢慢研究= =
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-17 00:17:24 | 显示全部楼层
Tires, I wanna know more about that. I read about tires in the link you guys provided me first (FZR Learning thread by Dragon. Too complex to understand). Type in simpler Chinese so I know what's up. What kind of tire should I use? Cost? Difference between regular tires? What are all these?

BT39ss 120/80-17  100/80-17
TT900GP
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-17 00:19:37 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry, I mean "braking system" ,not break ~囧
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-17 00:21:54 | 显示全部楼层
I'll take pictures of my tires tommorow or something. Actually tommorow's registration day so probably on Wednesday. I gotta say this again. Thanks alot guys.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-17 01:39:19 | 显示全部楼层
Also, what should a great engine sound like? Mine has a rattling sound, not serious but there's a sound to the engine. Sound was louder before so I switched the chains inside the cylinder. Made the engine alot quieter but it's still got a distinct rattling sound. Is this normal? Here's my Youtube vid of my bikes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r0M5drkix4

Listen to the FZ (More clear when I rev it, there are two sounds, one from the engine and one from the exhaust, are those sounds normal? Cylinder and crankshaft's new. The only thing that's old on the bike is the carburator.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-17 01:40:52 | 显示全部楼层
P.S. The chain's on there too. How's that chain? What is it? My mechanid does everything for me. Great mechanic but I don't know half what I'm using.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-17 01:45:03 | 显示全部楼层
真後悔英文沒好好學...只看得懂一點點- -...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-17 01:52:41 | 显示全部楼层
Don't be envious. There's no point of that. I hate cocky foreigners showing their English off. Chinese is a great language with lot's of use. More than you think. I really wanna learn how to type and write but it's hard to learn such a beautiful and unique language. So long you can stumble through English that's good enough for me. And if you can stumble through and help me out, well you're more than I expected.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-17 01:55:07 | 显示全部楼层
這是Z版走向國際的一小步阿!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-17 03:26:26 | 显示全部楼层
英文,也是一知半解,反正到最後又是比手劃腳,大家猜看看在說什麼。=.=

回一下主題好了:
首先,不要拍到車號。Bike Number.. 這樣子不好
再來,你的排氣管,應為直通管,聲音會很大,耳朵會很痛
引擎的怠速過高,正常應在1500RPM以下,你的已經高到2000RPM了。
你的轉速錶看來像新品,排除故障的可能。
或許你該有效地清潔化油器( Carburetor),這是FZ/R很重要的裝置

如果你看我的句子有點怪,請原諒我,因為中文與英文,台灣國語及香港電影看太多,句子的倒裝及配置上是很怪!@.@

火星塞蓋非原廠型式,可能需要檢查。Spark Plug Cap

排氣量愈大的車,其怠速應穩定且比排氣量小的車低。My bike's rotary speed is 1000 RPM .I don't like noise , so change other pipe , very quiet . Reference here : http://www.zclub.com.tw/discuz/v ... page%3D2&page=2 (you can look for it's rpm meter )
行駛時大多數會聲到引擎的聲音,而不會聽到排氣管的聲音

FZR 有很多期的車,分別為有環保裝置,及沒環保裝置。FZR
FZ基本上只有一期車,無環保裝置。FZ=FZ1
FZN基本上有2期車 ,均有環保裝置。FZN=FZ2  
你的車聽起來是FZ1的聲音沒有錯,大致上也沒什麼問題。應該進行完整的雙缸平衡即可。
Engine has two cylinders , there's running must balance . It need many steps...  
需要有精良的技術人員進行維護

聲音部份,由於你的車子轉速太高,有點聽不出來正時是否正常。
之前的文章中有提到V缸的聲音。Sound isn't balance in slow RPM .  In this movie the bike's is right .

[ 文章最後由 fox 於 2009-2-17 03:33 編輯 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-17 03:47:18 | 显示全部楼层
Hmm...I think that you get an okay FZ. Easy to start, not too much noices~
I think it`s good enough if there are not too much smoke when running at high RPM.
I`m sorry that I`m not  proficient in FZRs/FZs. If you got a NSR, maybe I can tell you much more.^^
Some details still need to depend on other experts to tell you what`s going on.
I`m afraid that I only can describe roughly.
Your chain is golden-plated, so I guess it could be RK.
Doesn`t need to be tuned  frequently, can be able to lubricate automatically. It`s good enough.
However, you need to use special grease oil which is only for RK to maintain this one.
回复

使用道具 举报

Yahoo
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註冊

本版积分规则

手機版|Archiver|Z板 Sitetag 訪客統計

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 18:10 , Processed in 0.067238 second(s), 14 queries .