找回密码
 註冊
搜索
楼主: Slick_Kev

FZ保養 Question

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-2-17 03:58:17 | 显示全部楼层
由於語言是一個溝通的橋樑,在使用上會有極大的差異性,你可能需要有朋友幫你翻譯或解釋
例如:曲軸箱、變速箱、傳動箱、齒輪箱、KS、Case、GearBox,在某些條件下,可能會是同一個東西。在字眼上可能不同,但可能指的是同一個東西。這些在你查找各類文章時,是必須去克服的困難。 有時利用翻譯網頁會轉不出來。

網路上大部份的文章並非技術性文件,所以用字的方式為口語化,將不利於翻譯網頁翻譯。加上對專屬名詞及特性描述的不確定性,使得要學習維修或找尋更多知識變更很困難。歐洲有英、法、德、義、葡等不同語文,使用英文的習性及用法均不同,在溝通上必須使用很多的定義規範,以獲得正確的表達。(國內還會遇到日本及新加坡)

或許你可以找附近的車友,或者找有msn的車友,比較容易溝通。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-17 08:47:22 | 显示全部楼层
Don't think my chain is what you're talking about. It requires manual lubication. What's the right idle RPM? 2000 is too high? The engine sounds kinda faint if I set the idle lower... What I'm afraid of is random shut downs.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-17 08:54:42 | 显示全部楼层
I tried. People get impatient if I tell them to translate and type for me often. I'll try searching for articles but then I'd have to find someone to type for me in the search box... It's a chain effect that never ends... This bike was only produced in Taiwan so there arn't much info out there about this bike in English (basically there are only specifications in English). Perhaps phone calls would be easier? Kinda weird though...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-17 11:04:30 | 显示全部楼层
I think carburators  need to be properly synchronized. Check the color of spark plugs would give you some ideas about the engine burning condition.  It could be running too lean so the engine would stall when you lower the idle speed. 2000rpm is way too high.

You can find the brand name on the link plate of the chain. And if you see o-ring between inner plate and outer plate, it is o-ring type chain. You can go to RK's or DID's website to check the construction detail of the chain..Every chain required manual clean and lubs, no matter regular or o-ring one.

There are many books and websites can be your friends cause basics would never changed. " zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance" is a good reference book to begin, and it's vevy cheap at ebay or amazon if you can't find it in taiwan.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-17 13:47:56 | 显示全部楼层
翻譯網頁Translate page:
Yahoo → http://tw.babelfish.yahoo.com/
Google → http://translate.google.com.tw/translate_t#

Perhaps you can try to use these pages.Choose to use English(英文) to Traditional Chinese(繁體中文).You can see that everyone used in Chinese and English the same meaning.Try your English translated into Chinese and published.Translate web pages will let you use communication more easily.

About bike's words. You can learn it in PARTS LIST . There are Figures with  English words and Chinese words .
Example:
FIG.  3   曲軸
項次          部品番號                  英文名稱                         中文名稱             用量             建議價格      備註
1               3KW-E1400-00      CRANKKSHAFT ASSY   曲軸總成              1                  $ 2432

http://www.118team.idv.tw/cost.htm  DataInformation comefrom 藍天FZ/R家族
See Item3.曲軸

But This Web only Chinese without English . So , you need to find a PARTS LIST 零件手冊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-17 14:06:57 | 显示全部楼层
我是說跟榮大要圖啦
我也很純潔OK?
回复

使用道具 举报

Yahoo
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註冊

本版积分规则

手機版|Archiver|Z板 Sitetag 訪客統計

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 21:17 , Processed in 0.060474 second(s), 14 queries .